Sunday, June 27, 2010

Search Me, Review Me, Clear Me

So the most dreaded task has come around and with a flip of the calender, I must comply. Like the Borg say, "Resistence is futile!"

State Auto Inspection! Eek! Lord, pray for us, now and at the time of our parting INDEED!

Now, I gonna be a tad bit more faithful than that, but each the year's inspection fills me with a sense a dread. Whether it's the need for tires, a broken belt, or some other unexpected calamity, the whole process is daunting and most certainly draining. Not only on the mind, but the wallet as well!

I'm sitting texting this post as the mechanic is tending to Volfy's (short for Volfpax, my car's name) care. There's a slight trepidation in my gut because my rear driver's side tire had been squealing and knowing I know BUPKIS about vehicles, I'm nervous in the service somethin' terrible will come back.

Last year it was a bad cellinoid. The year prior I needed new tires. Dang! Volfy is a good car and I treat it well, but a brutha can't be pouring money in the mechanic's pockets like that! Half of it is going to labor charges...LOL

In the end I'm going to be optimistic and have faith. A litle resolve the Universe and the Creator know what they're doing. Money is tight, but where's a will, there will ALWAYS be a way.

To quote my big brother, "I'll Keep You Posted..."
-Ian

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!