Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wherever The Wind Blows

I find myself in a quandry and lost. Anyone who knows me well enough is well aware I have the patience of a turnip! Much to my personal chagrin life has been about trials and tribulations. I can't stand it. Long suffering is so not my thang! Dammit!

Now I could sit here and piss and moan, whine and complain, about all that's gon' on (believe me I do...my heart bleeds in ways I thoughtit couldn't) but I won't. Fussing accomplishes nothing. What I want though, NEED, rather is inspiration and motivation to know my DAYS are coming.

Right now, I'm just not feelin' it.

1 comment:

Wonder Man said...

you got us if you need to hash it out

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!