Friday, August 22, 2008

C'mon Barry! C'mon....


I don't know about the rest of you Obama supporters out there, but I've been watching my cell all day for that text to come in, waiting for the news of Barack's Veep selection.

Why I'm so obsessed, I don't know. Given my choice, perhaps Barack selected Evan Bayh or Joe Biden. I didn't care for the others on his short list. Watching CNN and MSNBC over recent days, commentators gave explanation how other candidates are virtually eliminated from contention based on statements Obama released once he confirmed he had chosen a running mate.

Hmm. So when are we gonna know already!?!?

I'm not a patient person. If we have to wait until Barack's rally tomorrow in Illinois, I think I shall go mad! Please, Barack, don't make us wait until the beginning of the DNC on Monday!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!