Saturday, April 6, 2013

Willy, Billy?

I've never been one for dolls, never collected them, never wanted one. That is until the Billy dolls came out. I don't know why, but I always wanted a Billy doll. Call it kinky, but the fact this dolls are 'male structurally intact' is amusing to me.

I say structurally intact because the genitals are a tad disproportionate to the rest of the body. Then again, Barbie has been outta whack for decades. Supposedly
, if a real person, Barbie wouldn't be able to stand. Hm. What would a life sized Billy do? Probably scare the hell outta some bottoms boy, that's for sure.

Like his female counterpart, Billy came in a wide variety of different facets of the gay community. Sometimes believable, other times quite laughable. I did consider purchasing one a few years ago, but thought against it. I mean, how the hell would I explain the damn thing in my house? That and I couldn't rationalize plunking down the greenbacks to pay for one. Billy comes with a hefty price tag!!!

Anyone out there own a version of  Billy? If so, what inspired you to get one?

1 comment:

KAOS said...

I bought several on eBay last year - two Tysons (a cop and a naked one), a sailor Billy, a fireman Billy, and a leatherman Carlos.

They're fun, they make me smile - and an investment! Long out of production, they keep increasing in value.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!