Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hunting Season


Like quite a few shows that are taking people by storm (Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead) I've yet to jump that bandwagon. I've soem positive things about Hunting Season, but have not made the effort to commit. One, I just don't have time to get sucked into one more television program. Two, the last show I got really hyped about, DTLA, turned out to be a huge disappointment. Three, did I mention I just don't have time to be watching that much television?

I need to stay current with thing, but like many of my addictions, TV is one that takes over my life if I'm not careful. So, maybe if the program lasts a minute, I'll start. Four, I suppose, isn't this a online only program? Lord, with all my social networking media... Blogger, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebogger...I don't need one more item on my Interwebs palate neither!!!

Anyone seen this? It is worth watching? Or is it only good for the few peen clips that have been released and nothing more? Do tell. Since the few shows I do watch are being cancelled left and right, I need some mindless brain candy to replace them.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!