Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ye Olde Iowa


Well after weeks of hearing politicos go on and on about it, it's finally here. The Iowa Caucus. Admittedly, I must have fallen asleep in Government 101 back in high school because I couldn't tell you the different between a caucus or a primary, or why Iowa is so important.

The GOP contenders are set and they say crazy ass Rick Santorum had been ranking in the top three for a while. God I hope not. Ask anybody from PA what they think of Santorum and you'll they side eye glance... Honestly though, nobody really takes a shine to being a good leader. What do we have? A few homophobes, a philanderer, a racist, a dollop of idiots, and each and every one ready to crush the middle class and working poor at any opportunity. Hm. Sounds WONDERFUL for the 45 President of the United States, eh?

2012 is going to be an interesting year politically speaking. I wonder how much will actually get accomplished or will the Right continue to block and delay bills and measures up until November? Like most Americans, I'm not satisfied with Congress. I don't necessarily think it's all 44's fault. Yes the Prez has made mistakes, but when you have the GOP purposely trip up the man, well, you can't place blame on the man solely. I'm just sayin'.

So anyway. There's my two cents worth on politics today.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!