Sunday, January 1, 2012

So How Was Your Fist Day of 2012?



True to my word ( a promise made five minutes to midnight) I endeavored to rest, relax, and reflect today. For this new year eased in with little fanfare my day was spent lounging watch my DVR and feasting upon a medley of steamed clams & mussels. A bit lazy, but not a bad day.....

Tomorrow I have off, like many other folk, so I hope to get motivated with cleaning and the like. Resolutions? I don't I made any except to be good to myself and my spirit. I don't need to make grandiose plans that only will be abandoned in A few days. I'm terrible at keeping resolutions. How did this tradition start anyway, eh?


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Corey said...

Happy New Year, Bruthaman!
Your blog is looking REAL GOOD and TIGHT! You are to be congratulated. Bravo! Oh well, here's looking to 2012.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!