Monday, August 15, 2011

West Coast Perspective


Tomorrow will mark a week that I've been home from my trip to the West Coast. After taking some time to digest what happened, I'm ready to write up my review.

So much occurred, some good, some not-so good, but all a learning experience. I've decided to divide the post into several parts and write up an analysis of what I gained. Below are the main topics I wish to highlight:


  • Fly The Friendly Skies!
  • Friendship & Brotherhood
  • Fathers & Sons
  • The Cards Speak
  • You're Opinion Of Me Is Not My Business
  • Going & Coming Home
Knowing it takes me forever to get to point, I figured it'll be easier slicing up my thoughts into multiple posts. Overall, the trip was a success and I came home with a new attitude...

In Joy and Hope,
-Ian

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!