Friday, August 5, 2011

Roll'em High.

Tensions are still a bit rough between my friend and I, but I'm trying to be decent and suck things up. It amazes me how a tiff can be a distraction when you're trying to learn.

Anyway, I'm going to wait to talk El Paso until after we leave Sin City. I hate Vegas. Seems like every time I come here some kind of discord follows. Maybe because this is such an extrovert type city, which contrary to my introvert personality???? Maybe.

I have a personal to make changes and get my life better organised. Invest in me before I can invest in anyone else....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!