Thursday, August 4, 2011

Low Man On the Totem Pole

So the other day I asked my friend some questions about his time share, curious because it was something I wanted to aspire for myself. When asked, he was tight-lipped and hesitant to answer anything just responding "it's expensive." OK. Feel you. You're private about your finances. Gotchu.

Today, sitting the hot tub our co-workers are asking relatively the same questions and ol' boy is just wealth of information. Hm? So what's the 411? I'm a l'il hurt because this isn't the first instance during the trip I've felt pn the bottom with my friend. I haven't said anything till this point because I don't want no drama starting....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!