Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Words Of 2009


As the last few hours of the first decade of the new millennium are winding down, lemme just say a huge thank you to all of you out there, reader and contributor alike.

2009 saw many ups, and a few downs, but we made it through. The calendar is about to flip and I'm sure plenty of us are thinking about new goals and resolutions we'll attempt to accomplish in the coming 3-6-5.

To this I say, do your thang and do it riiiiight!

Personally, I've set aside a few tasks for myself... one is to quit smoking sometime before my birthday... among other bad habits I need to improve upon. Speaking with one of my life coaches this afternoon, he encouraged me to "stop worrying about whatever is on my mind, that there was no reason for, and go ahead and just be {me}."

So that is the advice I'm passing on. "Just be you, and do the damn thing!" Whatever you set your mind to this coming year, work on it and don't let anything, or anyone, derail you from your ambition. Stand firm.

Now, I'm gon' need y'all to remind me of those words in a few weeks when 'Mr. Grumbly-Pants' comes out and starts carrying on like I know I do. Hahahaha.

So, I wish you the very best for the night and the coming days. Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve...and in the words of my favorite television personality, Neicy Nash, "Be good. And if you can't be good, be careful! Mmmmnh!"

Happy 2010!
-Ian

2 comments:

thepulpit said...

I keep the same resolution each year: Make it happen!

Unknown said...

You are perfect the way you are.

Happy New Year Man!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!