Sunday, March 30, 2008

Somebody


Somebody
by Depeche Mode


I want somebody to share

Share the rest of my life

Share my innermost thoughts

Know my intimate details

Someone who'll stand by my side

And give me support
And in return

He'll get my support

He will listen to me

When I want to speak

About the world we live in
And life in general

Though my views may be wrong

They may even be perverted

He'll hear me out

And wont easily be converted
To my way of thinking

In fact he'll often disagree

But at the end of it all

He will understand me


Aaaahhhhh....


I want somebody who cares
For me passionately

With every thought and

With every breath

Someone who'll help me see things

In a different light

All the things I detest I will almost like

I don't want to be tied

To anyones strings
I'm carefully trying to steer clear of
Those things

But when I'm asleep

I want somebody

Who will put their arms around me

And kiss me tenderly

Though things like this

Make me sick

In a case like this

I'll get away with it


Aaaahhhhh....


Oh.....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!