Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hiatus


The blog is going on hiatus awhile for several reasons. I leave for vacation on Thursday for two weeks and there won't be much opportunity to do much posting. Second, my life has been very topsy turvy for the last week. I don't want to get into details, but I don't think my life is going to be the same after the dust settles. Yes, it involves Napoleon. I took a gamble, lost the house. I might blog about it before I leave, but for now accept that everything I thought to be true and real was all just an illusion. Life and love stinks! My mood has been extremely DARK and it'll get worse before it gets to heal, but as I mentioned to Miss T, "I am nothing if not resilient. I will survive."

"Braveheart Tegan."
-Doctor Who

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!