Thursday, January 4, 2007

Is It All Worth it?



Today and tonight has been an exhausting day! Despite my best efforts to have a positive day, the day was rough and fraught with too many complications. My job is driving me crazy and it's time for a change in venue. My home life was chaotic this evening because I broke a very expensive framed piece of art that was a gift from deceased loved one. Grrr!

I finished the evening by getting several shards of glass embedded in thumb and I can't dig them out. Yikes! Is all worth it? Sure. I have a job to pay my bills, put food on the table, and keep the roof over my head. I'm alive to complain about cutting my finger and I have some possessions to worry about ruining. I'm grateful. Not everyone woke up this morning. Not everyone who goes to sleep tonight will wake tomorrow. I might close my eyes forever tonight..keep in perspective what's important. Despite trials and tribulations, each day is a gift.

Yes indeed, its all worth it!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!