Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunrise

You stand before the day and watch the water crest upon the sand. Moments gone by on strange Avenues and Boulevards, there is hope.

Dance before the moon until he wanes. Watch the darkness ebb away and all that was past become distant. Transition sometimes can be gracewful and easy. As we walked together, I have learned. As we joked together, I have learnedm as I cried I have learned. As you have shared, I have listened.

Dawn has come. A new day. Like Shirley sang," time to go our separate ways." There's work to be done. Now the road is just that much clearer. That much more a possibility. Onwards dare they go....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!