Friday, July 1, 2011

Fly Eagle, Fly

It's the Weekend at last and I'm looking forward a few days of rest and relaxation. A friend invited me to the beach so my schedule will be pretty full. I hope to leave behind some of the foolish worries that have been pestering me lately...money, friendships, weight issues...allllllll behind, and just give into the moment. Yes, just me. As I say, "Do u, be u!" I plan on just that.

Over the past few weeks I've trying to fix things out of my control. This morning I realize there's a point you have to let go and let the Universe unfold as it intends to do so. My life isn't as bad as I might think. I have pretty good health. God always takes care of my needs. I just get on myself because not all of my wants are satisfied. Well, no where does it say God will give us all our wants. If we truly want something, then its up to us to get it. Yeah, I've been afraid to achieve some of my wants. Some I did go for and was rebuked for, but I shouldn't let that stop me. Life is a constantly changing situation and one never knows what opportunities can develop if one practices enough patience...

It's a brand new month. Time for a better attitude. One filled with plenty of smiles and encouragement. I'm forgetting the woes and clinging to the good I have. Nothing better than that.

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Excellent viewpoint and mindset! I hope you had the relaxation that you sought!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!