Monday, February 21, 2011

What The Future Holds


Hello. Yes, I'm still here. Trudging along. I haven't written a post in a few weeks and felt it was way overdue. Work has been kicking my ass lately and I've got a few side projects cooking, so I've been off the blog. I keep up with other blogs, but personally? I'm like "What the hell do I have to say?" Really. But I'm staying vigilant and holding true to some inspiration words a friend spoke about finding purpose.

So what does the future hold? Dunno. Perhaps my blog has served its purpose. I've spent more time writing in my personal journal than on here. An interestingly, I'm having more fun reading what others are doing the Blogosphere. So, to quote a very good friend, "We'll see."

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!