Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Challenges...Almost


It's Monday morning and I sooooo don't want to get up and ready for work, but do what I must. Still, it's raining here, foggy, and in the distance.... hark? Do I hear rumbles of thunder, eh? Transitioning into Spring. Well I can handle that. I'm grateful that Winter is almost over. The weekend was a chilly, but at least my friend Mister Sun was around. Praise Jeezus!

The last few weeks have been amusing to say the least. Learning some well deserved lessons. Some tough, others I'm gracing with ease. There's a long path ahead, but the path is never easy is it? Somehow, I managed to still lose a little bit of weight during the season, but I hope to amp it up now that the weather is gon' break. Plus seeing also pix of Cam Newton on everybody n' theri grammama's blogs and tumblr this weekend was encouragement enough for this chubby brutha to get slim once and for all. LOL. OK. I can do this!

The sky's the limit.

2 comments:

Pharoah said...

Of course you can loose the weight...we're all here to support you. What you can't do is right any more post trying to use you cell phone...you leave too many typos. a Cam Newton pic on everyones "tumblr" ??? LMAO

Ian said...

Pharaoh, brother o mine...please tell me you've discovered Tumblr blogs? And yes that's the spelling.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!