Monday, December 6, 2010

Is It Seriously Time To Move???


OK, this one is for all my Southern California friends who I've disagreed with, argued down, that Christmastime ain't Christmastime unless it's cold....

I take it back! It's effin' cold tonight dammit! It was in the low 30s when I left work and as I sit here typing this post I hear the wind outside my office window; my thermostat has been running non-stop since I've walked in the door.

Hm.
Maybe this is a sign I need to move? I mean really, if all I had to do was complain was when it rain once or twice a season, I could handle it. Something to keep in mind next year, eh?

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!