Monday, November 29, 2010

Follow Your First Mind!

This morning I woke up and felt like a load crap. I so wanted to stay in bed. After hitting the snooze button about a dozen times, I managed to drag myself outta bed and prepare for the day. Took several attempts and the notion to call off crossed my mind more than a lil bit.

At first I thought I was having a case of the "Monday Morning Lazies." After a holiday weekend of indulgence, I was fighting urge to return to normalcy. Or so I thought. No. Deep down, I knew in my body, in my spirit, I was simply out of rest and needed to stay home. Yet, I didn't!

Doing what I THOUGHT was right, I went to work miserable. Big mistake kiddo. Today was a made house and folks were irritating beyond belief. Somehow despite leaving with time to spare I was late, the bosses were being dicks (not the good kind) all day, and the rumor about our department being laid off became more fact than suspicion.

Moral to the story? My daddy used to say "Always do what your mind first tells you!" Indeed. Next time I will heed Papi sagely wisdom...

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!