Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Glad For The Smiles...


As I eek my way back into blogging, I can't pass the chance to comment on this week's I know episode of RuPaul's Drag Race. I know. I'm two days late and more than few dollars short, but my wait was worth it. Go head Glamazons!

Finally sat down tonight and watched this week'sI laughed until I hollered then cried until I pissed myself. What a mess. I loved, loved LOVED Snatch Game 2012. Jiggily as Snooki ...Too funny! I know my diva Latrice was none too happy, but it made for enjoyable TV this week. Loved it! One of the best episodes this season IMHO.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!