Monday, September 10, 2007

Kanye's Tirade

I'm tired of talking about Britney and her poor performance....definitely a deer caught in the headlights. Let's talk about Kanye West.

Now I understand he was upset cuz he lost every category he was in, but why he (and I mean why he, not why did he) hafta go act like a country ass fool in front of them people. Don't break the cardinal rule, never let White People see you sweat...Damn, now you know the "n-word" is going to be flying around like crazy.

Watch the video.....


No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!