Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dreamlover


Dreamlover by Mariah Carey

I need a lover to give me
The kind of love That will last always I need somebody uplifting To take me away I want a lover who knows me Who understands how I feel inside Someone to comfort and hold me Through the long lonely nights 'Till the dawn Why don't you take me away

[Chorus:]
Dreamlover come rescue me Take me up take me down Take me anywhere you want to baby now I need you so desperately Won't you please come around 'Cause I wanna share forever with you baby

I don't want another pretender
To disillusion me one more time Whispering words of forever Playing with my mind I need someone to hold on to The kind of love that won't fly away I just want someone to belong to Everyday Of my life Always So come and take me away

[Chorus]


No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!